Visit Bellevue University's Website

Bellevue University and Herkimer County Community College (HCCC) have partnered to assure that your associate's degree and other credits transfer smoothly to Bellevue University.

The Smoothest Transfer is to Bellevue University.

If you have additional credit transfer questions, please contact Brigette Law Franklin or call: (402) 557-5269.

  • See costs
  • Learn Online

Accreditation | Privacy/Terms | © Copyright 2017